Whitney was born and raised in Kamloops, graduating from Valleyview Secondary School and completing her Bachelor of Arts Degree at Thompson Rivers University in May 2015.
Whitney attended law school at the Peter A. Allard School of Law, at the University of British Columbia starting in September 2016. During her studies, Whitney had the opportunity to spend a semester abroad at the University of Edinburgh in Scotland. Whitney also volunteered with the Law Students’ Legal Advice Program, where she represented low-income individuals in various tribunals and the BC Provincial Court and spent a semester with the Rise Women’s Legal Centre where she provided family law legal services to low-income women in the Vancouver area.
Whitney is excited to be able to return to Kamloops and serve the community she considers home. Outside of work enjoys spending time with family and friends, including her fur-baby (cat), Olivia.
Call to the Bar: Pending
- Law Degree from Peter A. Allard School of Law (UBC)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science, Economics and Sociology from Thompson Rivers University
- Member of the Kamloops Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch
- Executive Member, Canadian Bar Association, Women Lawyers Forum (Kamloops)