Barrister & Solicitor | Notary Public
Morgan Elander graduated with a Juris Doctor degree from the University of British Columbia in 2013. He also earned a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Alberta in 2007. Morgan joined our firm directly out of law school and immediately warmed to the Kamloops community and climate.
Morgan is passionate about advocating in the best interests of his clients and providing them with sound and responsive legal advice.
When not in the office or volunteering within the community, Morgan enjoys hiking, fishing, travelling and spending time with his wife and daughter. Morgan also speaks Japanese proficiently.
Preferred Areas of Practice:
- Business Law
- Real Estate and Land Law
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Agreements
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Kamloops Bar Association
- Member, Kamloops Young Lawyers
- Director, Kamloops Japanese Canadian Association
- Member, Rotary Club of Kamloops Daybreak
- Volunteer, Kamloops Food Bank
- Volunteer, Kay Bingham Elementary School
- Volunteer, Interior Community Services